Invasive species are one of the biggest threats to biodiversity. Japanese Knotweed (Fallopia japonica), is one such culprit, and is classified as an invasive species in Europe and North America. But why has it attained this less than prestigious title?
If you like this episode, or any other, why not hit that subscribe button? We need all the support we can get, to help continue produce the huge array of videos we hope to make.
And check out our Tumblr blog for competitions and conservation and wildlife news, and our Facebook and Twitter for more updates!
14 Notes/ Hide
- jdbetter likes this
- neotenochtitlan reblogged this from ecosapienshow
- neotenochtitlan likes this
- blackerminetales reblogged this from ecosapienshow
- ichijoukenichiro likes this
- transienttako likes this
- acousticecologies likes this
- theconservationbiologist reblogged this from ecosapienshow and added:
- carlosetmenezes likes this
- matteofc likes this
- karkat-doodle-doo reblogged this from theconservationbiologist
- karkat-doodle-doo likes this
- ecosapienshow posted this